Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing #8

I am honestly wondering how I would use the RSS feeds. There are not common websites that I visit daily to get the latest news. Is that bad? I can see how other people would love this tool. My friend loves to keep up on the latest Hollywood gossip, so she would love this.
For me, professionally, I think finding a site with blogs from other librarians and/or teachers would help me keep up to date on curriculum or ideas for the classroom or library. Personally, I would use this tool for shopping, but that probably would not be a good idea. I don’t need any help when it comes to spending money. :)

1 comment:

VWB said...

I think you actually answered your own question...you will use a feed reader to keep up with the blogs you want to follow! :-) you will create your own list and be able to keep up with new postings so easily!