Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing #18

Open Office would be useful in many different ways. I really love the one for pupils and students. Usually, when something is explained for students it's a simple explanation and easy to use (which I'm totally for). I'm wondering if I would be ableto use http://why.openoffice.org/images/calc-big.png as my grade book at school. The grade book that our school district provides is not very efficient or user friendly. I also like the draw page, but it seems very similar to programs I've seen in the past. I like the impress page to make power points.
I've also used Google Docs on our midterm presentation in Dr. Bishop's class. There were three of us working on the project and it was very effective. I also liked being able to share our document by all three of us at different times and on different computers.

No comments: