Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing #16

Wiki's, wiki's, and more wiki's, I never knew this word even existed until a couple of months ago when I started my classes at UHCL and now I hear it quite often. I would love to have a wiki for my family to share information. My mom is having a retirement party and it would be great to add our thoughts to a wiki, so that everyone gets the same information.
If you want your staff to use wiki's, you need to make sure they completely understand what a wiki is and also how to use them. They also need to see the value in them. Let's face it, none of us wants to spend our time doing something we don't feel would be useful or helpful to us. I would like to eventually use wiki's for voting on books or sharing books with other students either in the classroom or as a campus.

No comments: