Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing #7

Google has a lot to offer! I would love for my mom to use the Google calendar. She's a nurse and it's really hard for me to keep up with her schedule. I never know when she's working. As a teacher, I wasn't sure, at first, if I would want to share a calendar with parents or other teachers, but if I decide what events to put on my calendar then it would be ok. I would have a different calendar for friends and family.

I LOVE the Google Notebook. I always put reminders in my phone and also add stuff to the memo pad in my phone so that I don't forget things. I love the idea of being able to keep track of things on Google Notebook. I could have several different notebooks, one for personal use, one for professional use, one for family vacations or ideas for Christmas and birthday presents. I could see using this in a variety of ways.

I think IGoogle would be fun to use in the classroom or the library. It would be a good communication tool for the parents, too. I would love for the students to actually work on creating this page and see what their ideas would be.

No comments: