Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thing #21

Just when I thought I was nearly done....I had my video all ready to go, did everything exactly like it said and it wouldn't download. It says Blogger is experiencing problems with uploading images or video. This was fun, until I got to this part. Technology is soooo frustrating! You spend long amounts of time trying to do everything correctly and then something like this happens. I feel like I've had nothing but problems when it comes to these 23 things. I've got it saved on my computer and will try tomorrow and see if it will upload.
I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do. I've tried to upload my video to teachertube and it's still not working. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I went to "help" in teacher tube and it says if my video is over 100MB then I have to convert the video to make it smaller. It's not too big. Maybe at some point someone can help me figure this out, because I think it would be really cool to use and let the kids create projects using pictures and videos.

No comments: