Monday, April 21, 2008

Thing #20

The only time I ever watch a video on You Tube is when a friend sends me a link and says "this is funny, you have to watch it". I've never really thought about using it for anything else other than entertainment, which it can be very entertaining sometimes. I viewed a video on TeacherTube about fractions. It was pretty entertaining. I know the kids would love it!
One of the reasons why I am not as technology savvy as I would like to be is because of all the problems I encounter when I try to use it, especially at school. I'm trying to look at teacher tube and it keeps saying "cannot find server". Other websites are pulling up, so I don't know what the problem is. I wanted to see some of the other teachers videos they posted on their blogs and all the videos are a blank white screen. I get so frustrated, I just want to give up and go back to the old fashioned way. Ughhhhh! I guess I'll try from home later and see if it works.

WOW!!! I finally got it to work. Woo-Hoo!!

No comments: